By visiting our Site or providing your personal information to Us or placing your order with Us, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Please note that this includes consenting to the processing of any personal information that You provide, as described below.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE PRACTICES, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE OR PROVIDE US WITH ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Table Of Content
What information about the users do we collect?
How do we use this information?
Deleting your information
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Sharing of information
Storage and Security of Information
Links to third party sites
How do we respond to legal requests?
Rights of EU residents as per GDPR
What choices do you have in respect of your information and data?
Governing law and Dispute Resolution
Welcoming of suggestions
What information about the users do we collect ?
- Information that you provide us: We collect the information you provide when you use our services, including without limitation, when you register for an account, browse our Website, use our services, search or shop for products in our marketplace, engage with us through any social media platform, provide information in your Seller account, share your feedback, communicate or interact with us in any manner. This can include information such as your full name, shipment address, profile details, email address, contact number, location, your queries, etc. We also collect information about how you use our services, such as the types of product you search or content you engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities.
- Information that we collect when you use the Site: We also collect information while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the Site. In other words, when you access the Site we are aware of your usage of the Site, and gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including geo-location information, IP address, device and connection information, browser information and web-log information.
- Information that we collect from third party sources: You can engage with us through social media websites or mobile applications. When you engage with us through social media sites, such as Instagram, you allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile based upon your privacy preference settings on such platform.
- We will also collect your payment method, so as to provide you a quicker access.
- We suggest that you exercise good judgment and caution while providing your personal information. It is important to note that we are not responsible for your personal information.
How do we use this information ?
We use all of the information we have to help us provide, support and improve our services and to deliver you the products that you order. We use the information collected from you for the following purposes:-
- To take and fulfill orders, process payment, communicate with you about your order and deliver the products to your delivery address;
- To entertain and process your returns or exchange requests;
- To assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services;
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site.
- To improve our sites, products/services, customer service, and customer shopping experience.
- To be able to deliver our services, personalize content, and make suggestions for you by using this information to understand how you use and interact with our services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in on and off our services.
- We use your information to send you marketing communications, newsletter, communicate with you about our services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- We use the information we have to improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant ads on our services and measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and services.
- We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on of our services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
- We also use your information to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that you report to us. And we use your information to make improvements to our services.
- We use information to help improve the safety and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Company, our users, or the public.
- To respond to summons, court orders, directions or other judicial processes.
- To provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety.
Deleting your Information
Your information, account and the feedback that you share on our platform is yours. You can at any time delete the same. However, you acknowledge that we may retain some of the information so deleted for a reasonable period of time in order to comply with legal requests. You can request us to delete your information by writing to us at [email protected]
Cookie and Similar Technologies
Cookies are bits of electronic information that a website may transfer to a visitor’s computer to identify specific information about the visitor’s visits to other website. We may use automated technologies including the use of web server logs to collect IP addresses, device details, cookies and web beacons. The Website uses a browser feature known as a cookie, which assigns a unique identification to your computer. However, in case you do not wish for us to collect such information, simply change the cookie settings on your web browser.
Sharing of Information
- Whenever you post or share the feedback on the Site, such feedback, including your name is publicly viewable by the users and viewers of Site.
- We make available to you services and products provided by third parties. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with such third party.
- We may share information with vendors, partners, associates, affiliated entities/subsidiaries/branch offices for legitimate business purposes. For example, whenever you will place an order with us for a particular product, we will share a few of your information, including name, contact details and delivery address to our third party delivery partners who will ship and deliver the product to your delivery address.
- We keep your information safe and do not share your information with any other third party. However, if we merge with or are acquired by another company or we sell our Website or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company, in those cases, your information will likely be one of the assets that would be transferred.
- We may also share your information in response to legal request. Please refer to Section 8.
Storage and Security of Information
- Storage: We store the information collected by us on Amazon Web Servers and do not share it with any other third party, except for the limited purposes as mentioned in the Section 5. Your personal information may be stored and processed on AWS servers in the India and is subject to the laws of India. The servers and databases in which information may be stored may be located outside the country from which you accessed this website and in a country where the data protection and other laws may differ from your country of residence. You consent to any such cross-border transfer of your personal information.
- Retention: Personal information that we collect, access or process will be retained only so long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected, as necessary for our legitimate business purposes, or as required or authorized by law. Personal information that is no longer required to fulfil the identified purposes will be destroyed, erased or made de-identified or anonymous.
Links to other sites
How do we respond to legal requests ?
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from law enforcement agencies, courts, tribunals and government authorities. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. For example, we may provide information to third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud and abuse on and off of our Services. We also may retain information from accounts disabled for violations of our terms for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our terms.
What are your data protection rights as per GDPR ?
If you are an European Union (EU) resident, we would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights as. As per GDPR, every EU resident user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email [email protected]
Protecting children's privacy is important to us, and therefore our Site is not intended for children. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, such children. If you are not of majority (or above) as per the law of jurisdiction that applies to you, you are not authorized to use the Services. If the Company learns that a child has provided personally identifiable information to the Site, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its database.
What choices do you have in respect of your information and data ?
- You can always choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Services.
- You can add or update certain information. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records
- You can also disable certain cookies.
- If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account here and blocking cookies on your browser.
- If you are a seller, you can add or update your certain information.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at [email protected]
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
In the compliance of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021, Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020 and other similar legislation and rules, we are mandated to appoint a Grievance Officer to address the user complaints.
Contact: 77100 77124
Email: [email protected]
Welcoming of suggestions...