Purchase, Return and Refund Policy
- Acceptance of the Purchase, Return and Refund Policy
Acceptance of the Purchase, Return and Refund Policy
- By placing an order or shopping on our Website in any way or clicking on a button or taking similar action to signify your affirmative acceptance of these Purchase, Return and Refund Policy, you hereby represent that:
- You are of sound mind and at least of such minimum legal age as per the jurisdiction in which you reside (such as 18 in India), in order to form a binding contract with us. In case you are not of the age of majority as per the laws of the country that you reside in, then you must have the permission of your lawful guardian to place an order or make purchases on the Website.We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies.
- You must not be barred or prohibited, under any Applicable Law that you may be subject to, for accessing the Website, or purchasing our products that are offered on our Website.
- Product Description: Product descriptions are put by the respective seller of the product. Therefore, we do not warrant that such description will always be accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered on the Site is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the item as per the return policy specified in these Purchase, Return and Refund Policy.
- Quick view type feature: We may offer a quick view type feature for various products listed on our Site. This feature allows you to view price information about the product and add the product to your cart without opening the product page. This feature is for your convenience only. In case, you want full details about a particular product, please visit the product page.
We and/or our Sellers may update the prices of the products listed on the Site, from time to time, without any notice to you. However, this shall not accept the orders that you might have placed with us before such price change.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability by the Sellers. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that an item listed as “in stock” by the Seller on our Site will actually ship right away, as inventory can change significantly from day-to-day at the Seller’s end. In rare cases, a product may be in stock when a customer places the order, and sold out by the time we or Seller attempt to process the order. If the products ordered are not available, you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
- The products sold on the Website are not for re-sale or distribution. We reserve the right to cancel orders and/or suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in breach of this provision.
- You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
Payment And Taxes
- You shall be responsible to borne all the applicable taxes and duties (wherever applicable), including but not limited to, sales tax, import duty and other charges.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorize payment to us, we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery.
- We allow you to use discount codes (if any) strictly on the terms and conditions upon which they were issued which, amongst other things, may include terms relating to your eligibility to use them and a maximum order value. We reserve the right to cancel or suspend or withdraw the discounts and offers, at out sole discretion.
Gift Certificates purchased on our Site comes with an expiry date as mentioned on such respective gift certificate. Whenever we issue any refund to you on the Site, such refund is credited in the form of Gift Certificates, having a validity of 60 (sixty) days. Gift Cards, once issued, are non-transferable, and cannot be encashed. The Gift Certificates can only be used to make purchased on the Site.
Refunds and Exchanges
- We accept returns and exchange requests. In the unlikely event where the product delivered to you is faulty, defective or damaged, in that case, you may return the product or exchange it for the similar product (if available). If you wish to return or exchange such product, please send a request to [email protected] within a period of 7 days from the date of receipt of your order. Post this period of 7 days, your order shall become final sale, and would not be eligible for any return or exchange request.
- The product sought to be returned or exchanged must unworn, unused, and must be kept in its original condition, with brand outer box, MPR tags attached, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories in manufacturer packaging for a successful return or exchange pick-up. Intentionally damaged or tampered products are not eligible to be returned or exchanged. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing the replacement or refund.
- Refunds will be subject to a physical verification process. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to decline the return request if the product fails to pass our verification process.
- Once the request is processed and we have received the product, your refund will be credited in form of a non-transferable Gift Card having a validity of 60 days from the date of issuance.
- There will be certain categories of products on our Site that are not eligible for any return or exchange. Make sure to check this detail on the product page before placing the order.
- Once any product from the fragrances category i.e. Perfume, Scent, Attar, Body Spray, Deodorant etc. has been delivered and opened then it can’t be returned.
- Customer can return any unopened merchandise in it's original condition, including original sealed packaging within 7 days of invoice date and you will receive a full refund, less shipping and gift-wrapping charges.
- To be eligible for a return (product in fragrance Category), your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. The Cellophane must be still wrapped around the fragrance.
- If the Fragrance product is returned, in a condition which is not fully re-saleable or the original packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange on the returned item.
Risk of Loss
The items purchased through the Site are shipped by a third-party carrier, pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for such items shall pass to you, upon our delivery to the carrier. In no case, shall we be responsible for any lost shipments.
Reservation Of Right
- We or our Sellers, as the case may be, may in our sole discretion, choose to not process or to cancel your order in certain circumstances. This may occur, for example, when the product that you wish to purchase is out of stock or has been mispriced, if we suspect the request is fraudulent, or in other circumstances that we, in our sole discretion, deem fit.
- We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take such steps as may be reasonably necessary to verify your identity for processing your order.
- We will either, not charge you, or refund the charges for orders that we cancel or do not process.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the ESOTAA or its Sellers, as the case may be reserves the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omission; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped, or received, except as prohibited by law).
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution